The manufacturing industry develops new products and processes that meet the specific requirements of its customers. The technical difficulties encountered throughout this process often meet the conditions required to qualify for grants and tax credits.
Examples of eligible activities:
- Design and development of new or improved products;
- Creation of prototypes and testing of new or improved products;
- Development of tools and fixings for new products;
- Performing durability tests using new materials and equipment;
- Implementing new or improved processes to improve manufacturing efficiency;
- Establishing and implementing processes to improve yields and reduce cycle times;
- Investment in new production lines, new machines, new management tools or a shift towards 4.0 principles.