The automotive and transportation sectors have undergone significant technological changes over the last few years. These changes include the development of more sustainable solutions across the industry, reducing fuel consumption, and integrating software improvements with industrial automation to enhance manufacturing processes and vehicle performance.
Examples of areas where qualifying R&D activities could exist
- Designing new or improved products such as garments, apparel, seating, and shoes.
- Ensuring products can be scaled up by testing and implementing new manufacturing processes.
- Testing alternative materials and chemicals.
- Researching and testing numerous variables such as product weight, strength, durability, and texture.
- Developing prototypes and conducting trial runs.