With a key role as a supplier of technological solutions for the development of other industries (automotive, aeronautics, medicine, etc.), the sector carries out significant R&D and innovation activities in a large number of areas: metallurgy, plastic and rubber products, minerals , paper, etc.
Examples of eligible activities:
- Design, model, simulate and analyze new / improved products and / or processes;
- Build specialized tooling and equipment used to improve products and / or processes;
- Create new metal formation processes;
- Develop software applications for internal or external use;
- Develop new composite materials or improve existing ones;
- Investments in new production tools.