Always in search of excellence, ABGI was ranked 'Awards Great Place to Work 2019' for the 3rd consecutive year!
Our values and well-being at work have been recognized by our employees. Their involvement leads us to constantly improve their working environment and their development within the group.
ABGI Conseil team is seeking R&D Consultants for scientific missions in our Montreal office. Nice work environment, we are located Little Italy Montreal and we are a team of passionate people. Our clients range from startups to large multi-national and global companies
You should have strong technical skills, a high level knowledge about industry in order to help our clients in their SR&ED claim.
As a SR&ED consultant, you will:
- Communicate with our clients to understand their technology, products and operations to determine which of their R&D activities qualify for SR&ED tax incentives.
- Identify which expenses are eligible for SR&ED tax incentives
Prepare tax forms according to the client and ABGI project direction expectations.
- Prepare technical report explaining how the client’s R&D activities meet the eligibility requirements for the SR&ED tax credit;
- Assist our client with defending their claims reviewed by the Canada Revenue Agency;
- Participate to international missions with our worldwide offices (USA, France, Brazil)
- Bachelor degree (master or PhD) in a related field ;
- Minimum of 3 years of Industry experience in a related field or as a SR&ED consultant
- Perfect knowledge of SR&ED program ;
- SR&ED experience including writing and supporting SR&ED claims;
- Good knowledge of IT, healthcare, life sciences or aeronautic industries
- Bilingual French and English, high capacity writing in both languages;
- Capacity to lead technical interviews with scientists or senior specialists from different industries ;
- Experience in project management;
- Focus on achieving high quality, timely and profitable results
Full Time Job
Experience : SR&ED 5 years(required)
Location : 6823 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal