Always in search of excellence, ABGI was recognised in the 2019 'Great Place to Work' for the 3rd consecutive year!
Our values and our commitment to ensure well-being at work are recognized by our employees.
The ABGI Conseil team is looking for R&D consultants to join our Montreal office.
Located in Little Italy in Montreal, we enjoy a stunning work environment and our team are passionate about what they do.
Our clients range from startups to large multinational and global companies
You must have strong technical skills, high level industry knowledge in order to assist our clients with their SR&ED claim.
As an SR&ED consultant, you are required to:
- Liaise with our clients to understand their technology, products and operations, and determine which of their R&D activities qualify for SR&ED tax incentives.
- Identify expenditures eligible for SR&ED tax incentives
- Prepare the tax forms according to the expectations of the client and the management of the ABGI project.
- Prepare a technical report explaining how the client's R&D activities meet the eligibility criteria for the SR&ED tax credit;
- Help our client defend their claims when examined by the Canada Revenue Agency;
- Participate in international projects in collaboration with our global offices (USA, France, Brazil and UK)
- Bachelor's degree (master's or doctorate) in a related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience in a related field or as an SR&ED consultant
- Expert knowledge of the SR&ED program;Experience in SR&ED, including drafting and supporting SR&ED claims;
- Good knowledge of IT, health, life sciences or aeronautical industries
- Bilingual French and English, both spoken and written
- Ability to conduct technical interviews with scientists or seasoned specialists from different industry sectors
- Experience in project management;
- Focused on obtaining high quality, rapid and profitable results
Experience: SR&ED 5 years (mandatory)
Location: 6823 Boul St-Laurent, Montreal